Free Courtesy CarGwent, South Wales
Whilst your vehicle is having a service or mechanical repair, we will endeavour to keep you mobile by providing you with a free courtesy car.
A courtesy car will be provided with insurance cover subject to an excess of £250.
The vehicle must not be taken from the UK and you will be responsible for all fuel costs, congestion charges, parking fines, speeding fines etc.
Whilst every effort will be made to meet your needs, we cannot guarantee the availability of a courtesy car.
All customers utilising a courtesy car must be aware of our Free Courtesy Car Terms and Conditions and sign the Courtesy Car Agreement before driving a vehicle. A copy of your current driving licence will also be taken.
If you have any questions, please speak directly to a member of our Sales Team.
- Are aged between 25 and 80;
- Are a permanent UK resident;
- Have held a valid full UK driving licence for a minimum of twelve months;
- Have no more than 7 penalty points in the last three years and have no prosecutions or police enquiries pending;
- Have no more than 2 fault claims in the last three years; and
- Have not been convicted of driving without due care and attention, drink driving, and have not been disqualified from driving in the last five years.
A courtesy car will only be provided if you: