COVID-19 Secure Test Drives
The health & safety of our customers and employees is extremely important to us, so in order for us to operate safely and to COVID-19 Secure standards please note the following information:
We are open for general viewings 9am-5pm Mon-Sat and 10:30am-5pm Sun
We are now taking appointment bookings for unaccompanied test drives.
For complete peace of mind, we have outlined below the measures we are taking to remain COVID-19 Secure:
- Test drives are now by appointment.
- Social distancing of 2 metres will be maintained at all times.
- Our office desk is 2 metres wide between us to maintain social distance and is fitted with a sneeze screen for your safety.
- We will deal with you on a one-to-one basis. No other customers will be allowed in our office while you are with us.
- We have alcohol-based hand sanitisers available and ask that customers join us in sanitising their hands on arrival as well as during their visit as required.
- Our cars are all thoroughly sanitised.
- After test drives, cars are all thoroughly re-sanitised.
- Our office is sanitised thoroughly with alcohol-based sanitiser after every customer visit and office doors and windows are opened to the outside for maximum ventilation to ensure a change of air between customers.
If customers wish to test drive a car before purchase:
- Unaccompanied test drives are now available (subject to DVLA driving licence check).
- Features of cars will be explained while the car is stationary with you in the driving seat and we will stand at a safe distance (at least 2 metres) outside the car.
- Disposable seat covers and gloves are all available for use if required.
Live Video Before You Visit
We offer live walk around videos where we can show every detail of the car as required. All features including optional extras can be demonstrated as part of the video. Service history and all paperwork can be included in the live video. This allows us to spend as much time as necessary to interact with you, familiarise you with the car and answer any questions ahead of your visit.